Wednesday, March 7, 2012

TRBA State Show Deadline Extended!

Texas Rabbit Breeders Association
In case you haven't heard, the Texas Rabbit Breeders Association State Show deadline has been extended to March 12th!  So if you're like me and was all talk, no action...there is still time to send in your entry forms.  I completely forgot (although I continually reminded others) to mail in my entries and had to email TRBA on Monday begging for mercy.


Yes! We have a logo.  Thanks, Sasha!
I can't wait to see every one at the show!  Our first Texas Angora Rabbit Club meeting is show weekend (Saturday, March 31st @ 12:30pm).  Ricardo Gonzalez (Road to Angora), Sasha McPherson (Sasha's Haven), Dana Faber (Gray Haven Farms) and I have been working behind the scenes making sure our first meeting is a success.  I love my Angoras, but I have to say that Constitution & By-Laws are the most yucky things EVER lol! We'll have the C&BLs and meeting agenda posted on Facebook around mid-March...also, resumes for officers and director positions.  


If you are around for the State Show, please stop by our TARC booth and say Hi!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...javascript:void(0)