I am a rabbit breeder…
· My rabbits are on my mind first thing in the morning.
· I wake up early to make sure all my rabbits are fed and watered.
· I am constantly learning so I can provide better care for my rabbits.
· I am a healer, a groomer, and a maid for my rabbits.
· I worry about them whenever I am out for the day.
· I plan and re-plan.
· I read my SOP…again.
· I play with my rabbits.
· I grow things for my rabbits.
· I love my rabbits and have received my share of bunny kisses.
· I will make the hard, but necessary, decisions.
· If, they ever leave my care, my rabbits are always welcomed back home.
· My rabbits are on my mind as I drift off to sleep.
· I can’t wait to check on them in the morning.
Raising rabbits is time-consuming and responsibility laden. I take none of this lightly...but I am proud of the work I do.