Friday, January 6, 2012

Blacklands Prairie RBA Show

Pouting bunnies...we don't get to go to the show yet :(
The deadline for mail-in entries for the Blacklands Prairie RBA Show in Waxahatchie, TX is three days away (January 9th). If you're like me though, you'll probably email an entry, which is due on the 11th.  I've been busy going over everyone and making adjustments to my lineup...and will probably continue to do so. In the spirit of good fun, I've got a little poll on the right.  If you have the time, please take a minute to enter what breeds you are planning to bring.
I'm really excited about the show season as my angora friends all have this show on their "to do" list and we so rarely get a chance to see each other all at one show.  Anyhow, hope to see some of you there...but if not, I'm sure we'll meet up at some point.  Have a wonderful day!

9 comments:

  1. I wish I were going, best of luck to you! Can't wait to hear how you do with your gorgeous angoras. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww...boo. I guess I'll have to wait to see your little dwarf hotots :( Whew...cuteness crisis averted lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to see that Lindsey isn't going=( I look forward to seeing you and your beautiful angoras there. Probably good that you're not bringing these 2 precious babies with you...or I might have tried to steal at least one of them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know! We'll miss Lindsey. Haha about the babies! I think they'll premiere at one of the February shows. I'm excited to see how they will do :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awe! You two are sweet, what about the Royse City show, its the RCNT show? Are ya'll going? Good luck to both of you, I'll be anxiously waiting to hear results and pictures would be awesome too.
    :-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, man! Thanks, I didn't even know about the Royse City Show. I see that I have an open date on my calendar haha. I'll have to check that one out :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You should come!! I want to see your angoras...<3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have angoras, will travel ;) I'll put that show on my list.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kelly - Can't wait to see the babies in February!

    Lindsey - I'm afraid the Royse City show is too far for me. 200-ish;) miles is my max. Wish I lived a little further north; so many good shows are up there.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...javascript:void(0)