Monday, March 19, 2012

The Kelfla Project Web Site


I fought it for a long time, but I finally gave in and set up a Web site.  My blog was getting so crowded and it was evident that I would soon max out the number of pages anyhow.  

I must say that I just LOVE weebly.com.  Wow, do they know how to make things easy!  I might never go back to Flux (a sort of Dreamweaver for Mac users).  Although I love the creativity factor with Flux, you can't beat weebly.com for easy of set up.   

So...my Web site is www.kelfla.weebly.com.  I have slimmed down and migrated most information to the Web site.  I will still continue the blog.  I'm having too much fun to stop that.  I just think the Web site will work much better to keep things organized.  I can always use more organization in my life :)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks!...very kind :) As far as getting listed on Yahoo News, my only suggestion is to keep writing. ..if you're not doing that already. Yahoo will eventually find you.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...javascript:void(0)