Monday, March 19, 2012

The Kelfla Project Web Site


I fought it for a long time, but I finally gave in and set up a Web site.  My blog was getting so crowded and it was evident that I would soon max out the number of pages anyhow.  

I must say that I just LOVE weebly.com.  Wow, do they know how to make things easy!  I might never go back to Flux (a sort of Dreamweaver for Mac users).  Although I love the creativity factor with Flux, you can't beat weebly.com for easy of set up.   

So...my Web site is www.kelfla.weebly.com.  I have slimmed down and migrated most information to the Web site.  I will still continue the blog.  I'm having too much fun to stop that.  I just think the Web site will work much better to keep things organized.  I can always use more organization in my life :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...javascript:void(0)