Sunday, August 12, 2012

Wait A Minute...You're Not An Angora!

We got a message from a family friend this weekend.  She has moved out of town and rabbits are not allowed in her new apartment.  

She called us to see if we would be able to locate a home for her rabbit.  I couldn't say no...because it is a dwarf hotot! 

If I ever start a non-Angora breed, it will be a dwarf hotot.  They are soooo cute!  

Of course, I jumped at the chance to take it in.  The little guy immediately found a home with my son, but I got to enjoy it for the weekend. 

6 comments:

  1. Awe!! <3 when I read the title, I *knew* it was an Hotot! :-D he's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Goodness, he is so precious I just couldn't stand it! One day I will get the space and have a little show herd of these super cute bunnies :) Until then, I must live vicariously through all you dwarf hotot folks. I predict lots of visit to my son.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh cute! How fun you get to hotot-sit. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL@Emily! I'm completely using that term "hotot-sit" ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! I really like your blog so I nominated you for the Liebster Award on my blog. :) http://bellahannah24.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...javascript:void(0)