Saturday, March 30, 2013

TRBA Show Weekend WrapUp

It's been a busy month getting ready for the TRBA State Show weekend. I have so much fun, but I'm glad I can have a break for a moment...or at least until the next show. (Who am I kidding? I love this stuff!)

I ended up not taking Stonewall...super sad about that, but his coat was on the down side anyhow. I did take my 4 young juniors though. Everyone got very nice comments. My favorite young doe, Acadiana, did particularly well, considering she was about a month behind the next oldest rabbits. 

I thought we had an excellent showing of Angora rabbits.  All the judges commented on how hard we made their jobs...That's what I like to hear! 

 Friday Show - Judge Loyd Morgan
English Angora BOB - Ricardo G.
English Angora BOS - Sasha M.
Satin Angora BOB - Kiki C. Yay! Marshmallow!
Satin Angora BOS - Sasha M.

Saturday Show - Judge Eunita Boatman
English Angora BOB - Ricardo G.
English Angora BOS - Caylie V.
Satin Angora BOB - Dana F.
Satin Angora BOS - Sasha M.

Sunday Show - Judge Allen Mesick
English Angora BOB - Caylie V.
English Angora BOS - Caylie V.
Satin Angora BOB - Kiki C. Yay! Marshmallow!
Satin Angora BOS - Sasha M.      


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...javascript:void(0)