Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Holy Crap, it's freezing today!

I cannot believe that yesterday I was cleaning the garage with beautiful 60 degree weather.  It's about 25 degrees now and cold as crap.  Lovely.  Since it is chilly, I have relegated to the indoors. I am continuing to work on the drawings, but haven't done anything too impressive.  Of course, this is an opportunity for me to spend some time with Mr. Biggles.  I brushed his coat and tried to deal with the stubborn fur on the back of his neck; it is always trying to mat up.  He was trying to get a little pushy for a while.  He likes to be free to explore, not held.  I was gently persistent and now he gives in without too much of a struggle.  It's more like, "Aw, rats!", instead of "Oh no you don't!"  He loves to be groomed, though, and asks for it all the time.  We gave him free rein over the toy room over the weekend.  He was so happy!  He hopped around everywhere until he was pooped.  He weaved in and out around the kids while they played on the floor.  The kids were annoyed because he kept trying to hop into their ZhuZhu Pets Gladiator Ring, but I was excited to see him so perky.

Mr. Biggles at 9 weeks


Today is my 5th day on my cherry experiment.  Yesterday was a good day, but I did a lot of housework.  James felt that I overdid it.  He is probably right since that evening, my right hand became useless yet again.  I am back where I started at....blah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...javascript:void(0)