Monday, December 19, 2011

Baby Pictures...with video

Just a couple pictures of Little Sun and the babies. We are enjoying them so much. They have begun nibbling on hay and oats. I have a cute video of Little Sun nursing the little ones, but can't seem to upload it now. Rats! I'll keep trying, but long overdue Christmas shopping and family visits outrank me playing on my blog :) SO..... It might have to wait. Hope everyone has a joyous holiday season. Be safe out there and enjoy what God has given us. Merry Christmas!

OK, I finally got that video uploaded. Here is Little Sun nursing her babies.


3 comments:

  1. They are just precious!! I look forward to seeing them grow and develop. Merry Christmas to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful babies! Love the video of them nursing. Many Christmas blessings to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I probably need to upgrade my phone if I keep taking these bunny videos, but it's fun to share anyway :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...javascript:void(0)