|We're all wonderfully unorganized for a photo op during |
DH's "Respect the Beard" birthday party this month.
Mom sneakily offers to take the pic so she doesn't have
to be seen with a "beard" on. I'm on to you, Mom!
I am at peace with my little part of the world. Since this is my rabbit blog, I thought that I might focus on what I am thankful for in bunny land.
- I am thankful for the people I have met. Rabbit folks are kind and helpful. The friends I have made in this hobby always seem to have time for my questions and are patient with me as I learn. I will probably continue to pester you with my silly ideas.
- I am thankful that I have such sweet rabbits. Each and every one is special.
|All of these rabbit obsessions can be traced|
back to Mr. Biggles.
- I am thankful for bloggers and web site authors. Without you, I would still be fumbling around in the dark. I am grateful that you take the time to share your experiences...even if you often feel like you are talking to yourself.
- I am thankful for online groups and those who moderate them. Your reponses are relevant, timely, and peer-reviewed...all key to good information sources.
- Most of all, I am thankful that my family understands (although they may not always agree with) my obsessive ways. Come on guys! I am like this with everything....not just rabbits. I love you all.
HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!!