|Image by hinnamsaisuy|
1. Love and accept. I will love and accept those in my life for whom they are, not whom I wish them to be. Lord, help me with this one.
2. Write regularly. Write everyday is what I would like to do, but writing Monday through Friday is more realistic.
3. Spin some wool. I love the feel of yarn. Thank you, Mr. Biggles.
4. Be a shepherdess. Care for my flock.
5. Paint, paint, paint. Get those ideas out of my idea book and onto canvas. I started lessons with a man that owns a tattoo parlor in town. He is a regular Mr. Miyagi.
6. Ishmael by Daniel Quinn. This is the best book I've ever read. Hands down (Thanks, Katbird). Everyone I know will get it as a gift. Why don't I hear more about it? I just don't get it.
Six is cool for now. This list may be amended. :)