Monday, April 22, 2013

My Fun (but busy) Weekend

I had a jam-packed weekend! I loved it though.
 

I brought my two junior English Angora does to show at the LoneStar Rabbit & Cavy 2014 Convention Fundraiser show. They both did very well and got great comments. My blue doe, Acadiana, did exceptionally well. I'm really happy about her development. She finished her GC this weekend (including a RIS)...not bad for a 4 month old baby. She really does look older though.  All the judges have very  nice comments.  I also got to see my new friends Peggy and Monica again...such nice ladies and great company! 

Show Results
Friday Show (Judge Loyd Morgan)
English Angora BOB - Kelly Flading (Yay, Acadiana!)
English Angora BOS - Peggy T.
Satin Angora BOB - Kiki C. 
RIS English Angora (Judge Don Mersiovsky)

Saturday Show A (Judge Reanelle Harris)
  English Angora BOB - Kelly Flading (Acadiana)
  English Angora BOB - Sasha M.
Satin Angora BOB - Kiki C.
Satin Angora BOS - Dana F.

Saturday Show B (Judge Cheryl Blackman)
English Angora BOB - Kelly Flading (Acadiana)
English Angora BOS - Sasha M.
Satin Angora BOB - Dana F.
Satin Angora BOS - Dana F. 
       
Also, during Saturday's show, I got up early groomed my girls and drove 2.5 hours to south of San Antonio. I picked up a beautiful new baby buck and dropped off one of my rabbits to go to his new home in west Texas. His new family is awesome! (added bonus) They picked him up at the Yellow Rose Fiber Festival in Seguin...and gave me some lovely silk fiber to play around with since I didn't have time to actually go into the Fiber Festival building. I would have never came out and missed my afternoon show. I hear that bunny is settling in nicely. He is such a sweet boy. I hope he makes them as happy as he made me. 








 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...javascript:void(0)