Monday, January 31, 2011

Weekend Over: Day 4 of Cherry Experiment

Like most people with rheumatoid arthritis, I am still on the quest to discover how to live most days completely unconscious of the place where my bones meet.   So....in frustration with my new tweeking of meds (no more methotrexate, as my lungs are unhappy), I have decided to try something out of an old book I had laying around for years, "Foods That Heal" by Dr. Bernard Jensen.


Since cherries are more delicious to me than goat's whey, I am trying cherries at the rate of 20 a day.  Yum!  I started on Friday.  I spent the weekend with a nonfunctioning right hand, so I felt I hadn't given the cherries the fair start they deserved.  I feel pretty good today, just a little sore, so we'll see how it goes.  At least I get a scrumptious snack out of it.  That's more than I can say for my traditional meds.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...javascript:void(0)