Friday, January 28, 2011

Art Lessons with Mr. Miyagi

My first art lesson assignment was to draw white objects so I can see the values.  Bring them back to him for inspection.  He did not "give a shit" what I had done before.  Well, yes, sir.  I have begun drawing a couple of pics (one each day).  I wonder if he will find them acceptable.  I see messes on each.
Crumpled Napkin on Dashboard


My favorite Salt and Pepper Shakers
Today I am attempting a coffee mug and saucer.  We'll see how it goes.  I wish I had more time to do this because I really enjoy it.  My problem is that I really enjoy many things and can't seem to pare down anything.  What will it be today?...drawing, knitting, bunnies, programming, reading.  The list goes on and on.....and, oh yes, there's the house stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...javascript:void(0)