Thursday, January 27, 2011

New Year Resolutions

Image by hinnamsaisuy
English Angora Lady has not called back, which is probably for the best. Cane Day has set me back, but I was thankful that it gave me a chance to work on my New Year resolutions. Here they are:


1. Love and accept. I will love and accept those in my life for whom they are, not whom I wish them to be.  Lord, help me with this one.  


2. Write regularly. Write everyday is what I would like to do, but writing Monday through Friday is more realistic.


3. Spin some wool. I love the feel of yarn. Thank you, Mr. Biggles.


4. Be a shepherdess. Care for my flock.


5. Paint, paint, paint. Get those ideas out of my idea book and onto canvas. I started lessons with a man that owns a tattoo parlor in town. He is a regular Mr. Miyagi.


6. Ishmael by Daniel Quinn. This is the best book I've ever read.  Hands down (Thanks, Katbird).  Everyone I know will get it as a gift.  Why don't I hear more about it?  I just don't get it. 


Six is cool for now. This list may be amended. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...javascript:void(0)